Ultrasonic CNC – Milling Tool Holder
Generate 20 Khz vibration that can be applied to all CNC machines, milling machines and lathes, and transmits it to the tool tip and provides up to 40% speed and cost advantage in applications.
Ultrasonic systems convert electrical power to micro vibration using piezoelectricity and are based on transmitting metal designs at certain values. Ultrasonic Tool Holders, which we developed as Tnection technology, generate 20 Khz vibration that can be applied to all CNC machines, milling machines and lathes, and transmits it to the tool tip and provides up to 40% speed and cost advantage in applications. The ultrasonic tool holder can be used directly or by mounting on a conventional method.
Product usage: CNC machines and milling machines.
Speed: 10000 rpm or less
Matching tool: BT30, BT40, BT50 or can be customized on demand.
Why Ultrasonic Tool Holder
Its technology reduces cutting resistance by 40%.
Unlike the conventional machining method, the rotational motion of the holder and the additional vibration in ultrasonic machining are superimposed, reducing the cutting resistance by 40%.
Superior surface quality
• Superior surface quality and low tool pressure
• Complex three-dimensional contours can be processed as quickly as simple shapes.
• A non-traditional manufacturing process
• It can produce high-precision parts that are usually difficult to process with the machine.
• This process does not create a heat-affected area and does not cause any chemical/electrical changes on the workpiece surface.
• Provides improved performance, higher efficiency, economic advantages in lower scrap and operating costs, and improved efficiency.
• These benefits become a valuable resource for scientists, engineers and designers who develop advanced technologies for future.
|TNC 500U||20 Khz 500W|